8% VAT - Practical application
This sharing session summarizes the notable points of Decree 15/2022/NĐ-CP; shares the practical concerns/cases of the enterprises on the eligibility and required procedures for 8% VAT rate application under Decree 15.
1. Notable points of Decree 15/2022 in relation to 8% VAT application.
2. Practical issues during the implementation of Decree 15.
JOIN THE COURSE FOR FREE!
Key Learning Outcomes
After completing this session you will be able to:
1. Understand the practical concerns and difficulty of the enterpises in the context of Decree 15/2022/NĐ-CP with 8% VAT rate application.
2. Reach out initial principle and view from the tax authority when implementing Decree 15/2022/NĐ-CP.
3. Share your cases so that KPMG could advise and/or gather and escalade to tax authority for further consideration.
Sau khi tham dự khóa học này, bạn sẽ:
1. Hiểu được một cách bao quát thực trạng cũng như vướng mắc thực tế của các doanh nghiệp khi áp dụng 8% thuế GTGT theo Nghị định 15.
2. Nắm được một số nguyên tắc sơ bộ ban đầu được chia sẻ từ cơ quan thuế khi áp dụng Nghị định 15/2022/NĐ-CP
3. Được chia sẻ vướng mắc cụ thể của chính công ty để KPMG tư vấn và/hoặc tổng hợp để trao đổi sơ bộ với cơ quan thuế.
Meet the Speakers
Nguyễn Hương Giang
Director, Tax & Corporate Services, KPMG Vietnam
Ms Giang has more than 13 years working experience as a tax advisor at KPMG Vietnam and more than 5 years working as a tax officer at General Department of Taxation of Vietnam, with in-depth understanding of local regulatory system including direct tax and indirect tax.
She has taken leading responsibilities for a broad range of tax structruring advisory, tax compliance, tax due diligence, tax dispute and controversy for multinational organizations, foreign contractors and foreign invested companies in Vietnam in different industries.
Phạm Thị Lan Hương
Associate Director, Tax & Corporate Services, KPMG Vietnam
Ms Huong has over 12 years experience at KPMG and other firms in providing tax and consulting services, advising tax implications on manufacturing, real estate, power & infrastructure, investment form structuring, mergers and acquisitions to a number of large multi-national corporations in Vietnam.