Here are some highlights from our internal survey on climate change:
• 85% of KPMG employees think climate change greatly threatens our personal health and safety
• Many of KPMG employees think the threat of climate change is extremely serious, for our families, our country and the planet
• Most of KPMG employees think KPMG as a firm and as individuals, needs to take immediate action to address Climate Change
• 80% of KPMG employees think Habitat Loss threatens our personal health and safety
• Majority popular idea is to protect community water sources, followed by real interest in preserving the oceans, wetlands and forests
• The most exciting outcome was that 97% of KPMG employees would consider getting actively involved in climate change initiatives.