Having to be effectively adapted to the socio-economic impacts of Covid-19, businesses also need to look towards growing in the new era. With such pressure, companies big and small have vastly changed to become more digitally integrated while those who resist change found themselves vulnerable to the ever-growing competition. Along with the business itself, its functions must also adapt to the digital transformation, not least of which being Finance which carries the lifeblood of the business.
Being the clear choice as a trusted partner in management consulting, KPMG conducted a CFO Survey for C-levels and Finance Leaders to bring a holistic and in-depth view of current and future expectation for Finance and the roles of CFO to organizations in Vietnam, giving you an idea on the appropriate investment priorities for Finance Leaders and your Finance function.
- CFOs and business leaders are optimistic about the prospect of growth for businesses and industries in Vietnam.
- C-levels believe that the role of CFO in the next 3-5 years will transform
- Business leaders find developing the capabilities of the Finance-Accounting department to be a foremost priority in the upcoming years.
- CFOs and business leaders in Vietnam focus on business intelligence initiatives
- Business leaders face challenges in investing in the Finance function
- There is an opportunity to drastically enhance efficiency by increasing centralization of Finance functions
- Efficiency improvement can save more time for Finance function for higher value-added activities